Wednesday 3 February 2021

One Monthly Goal for February

Another month and a new goal. Thanks to Patty at Elm Street Quilts I hopefully will finish some of my UFOs this year. I already finished one quilt, and you can see it here.

This top I made together with a quilting friend some months ago. Now it's time to finish it. I love to see the sun through it, but at the end of this month it will be impossible because my plan is to quilt and bind it.




Linked up to:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal Link-up

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers 

Stitch, sew & show 

Needle and Thread Thursday 

Put your foot down

8 comments:

  1. I love your version of 100 Hugs. Such a great pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the sun through it is so pretty. All the best with the finishing of quilting and binding. Kathryn Quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it, Turid!! What are your plans for the quilting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and green and yellow are my favorite quilt colors. This is such a lovely quilt top. I do love to see the "stained glass" effect of sunlight through quilts. I have one hanging in a window to block the winter draft that has a thin enough batting that I can still see the block details when the sun is on the window. It always makes me happy. Thank you for brightening my day with your lovely quilt ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo pretty and the snowy backdrop really sets off the colors. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.