Today I found a plastic bag with red scraps, and started sewing. I never know where I end when I dig in old scraps. I also had to supply with some other colours. So this is what I made today.
1. Three bags for lavendel. Will fill them later. These will be great gifts for friends.
2. Two really small quilts to put in windows for cards.
3. Started two log cabin blocks. Will find out later what to use them for.
4. A little house block with a sweet cat.
5. Cut some 2 1/2" squares for a future project.