Friday 14 August 2020

Ditto the lagotto gets a quilt

 This is a quilt I made for my "granddaughter" Ditto. She's so cute, and she has shown me that it's possible to be with a dog without being afraid. She got this quilt when I visited her recently. She loves that quilt, and I can find her on it almost always when she's in the house. You may find more sweet pictures of her and her adventures on her Instagram @dittothelagotto.





Linked up to

Finished (or not) Friday

Can I get a Whoop Whoop? 

TGIFF 

Needle & Thread Thursday

Midweek Makers 

Favorite Finish at Meadow Mist  

Link Party Retrospective

8 comments:

  1. That quilt is SEW sweet!! It's nice when recipients love the items we make. Your grandDOGter seems to really be enjoying her quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dog, and very cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she is very happy with her own special quilt. It's a very sweet quilt. Lucky doggy to have her own Instagram address? (Sorry, I do not use Istagram so I don't have the right terminology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there is a very appreciative quilt recipient! I hope she is fully grown or you’ll making another larger quilt soon. :-) The doggy fabric is adorable and the pinks and grays are perfect accent colors. It’s bright and happy and sweet looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable and looks so happy on her quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun finish. Thanks for linking up with Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome doggie and doggie quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.