Wednesday 8 January 2020

Star projects

I've started two star projects this year.  The first one is a quilt-a-long from Béa et Cécile on Patchwork Inspirations. This is a French blog, so good for my French. I have to make at least 16 stars of my own choice, and in the end a quilt. This is my first star, and it's scrappy and wonky.


The second star project is from Em's Scrapbag. This is a real scrap busting quilt. I hoped to have the first star ready today, but with so much work on each one, I just finished the middle. I'll show you my progress on both projects next week.


Linked up to
Midweek Makers
Wednesday Wait Loss

4 comments:

  1. The wonky star really demands your attention with the royal blue. Looking forward to seeing your additional stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Turid,
    i wish you a happy new year :0) love your wonky star!i like the blue fabric...best wishes from denmark, ulrike :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good - can't wait to see next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wonky star! Looking forward to seeing the other stars you make. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.