Friday 10 January 2020

Project Quilting 11-1

The first challenge from the blog Persimon Dreams this year is Notably Numeric. I looked into my scrap boxes, and thought that I could find numeric blue fabrics there. I started to cut tiny stripes, as many as I could, from different fabrics. That way this quilt was born. How many different fabrics can you find in this quilt?
Size: 7"x11".




 Linked up to
Persimon Dreams link-up
Peacock Party 
TGIFF 
Put your foot down
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Needle and Thread Thursday

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty little quilt. The striped binding looks great. I see 21 different blue fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I wish you good luck with the future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of blues. Not sure how many, I lost count. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect TWO-fer: 1. use up some of your scraps and 2. make an entry for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect! Love how you made it fit the challenge :) Happy that you're joining in the fun again!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.