Wednesday 25 September 2019

City sampler 40-44

For lenge siden startet jeg på disse blokkene til City sampler av Tula Pink. Jeg stoppet på 40, og der lå de i en kasse. Nå har jeg tatt fram kassen igjen og gått litt videre. Kjekt.

Long time ago I started these blocks for City sampler by Tula Pink. I stopped at 40, and put them in a box. Now I've found the box and have made some new blocks. So fun.







Linked up to
Wednesday Wait Loss
Midweek Makers
Monday Making
Show and Tell Monday with Bambi

5 comments:

  1. started blocks? I have too many of those to count!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tula Pink sampler blocks are beauties. I love them and I have that book. Now where did I put it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making a few more. That's definitely a commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference fabric selection makes! All your selections are beautiful as are your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blocks! I'm glad you've taken this up again. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.