Tuesday 4 December 2018

Good Fortune Mystery Quilt #2

Ready for clue 2 of Good Fortune, this year's mystery quilt from Bonnie Hunter?  Click the link to find the pattern and everything you need with lots of tips and tricks. I didn't need to find out what other colours to use, because I use black instead of blue. So I can wait for the next clue on Friday, and see if the green is coming. I need some more HSTs, but I think I can manage that before we get the next clue.



Linked up to
Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 2
WOW=WIPs on Wednesday
Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River

3 comments:

  1. Fun blocks I like your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monochromatic colour scheme looks good! I know it won't stay monochromatic, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very strong color, I like it.
    Greetings from Germany
    Evi

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.