Tuesday 27 November 2018

Good Fortune Mystery Quilt #1

Every year late November Bonnie Hunter is giving us a mystery quilt. Click the link to find the pattern and everything you need with lots of tips and tricks. Last Friday the first part was released, and today I've made 120 four-patches. I'm not really sure what colours I will use, but I have some possibilities, without having to buy any fabrics. For now I started with grey and neutrals. Visit the link-up to see all the different colours from the other participants.





Linked up to
Mystery Monday Link-Up
Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River

7 comments:

  1. Cool colors! I bet your finished quilt will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to look good! I love seeing adventurous colour schemes for the mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you changed the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really liking the usage of grey with the four patches, it has a calming effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors for Good Fortune, can't wait to see it together!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.