Friday 15 July 2016

Småtteri

Har sydd en liten pose eller mappe av det panelet jeg gjorde ferdig forrige uke. Foreløpig er det en rett pose, men med et par sømmer i bunnen kan det bli en mappe som kan stå av seg selv.  Kjekt med slike raske prosjekter.

I made a little pouch from the panel I finished last week. It can stay flat, or get a couple og seams to stand on the table. I love fast projects like this.















































Linked up to Crazy mom quilts, Fabric Frenzy Friday, WIPs Be Gone, Show Off Saturday and RSC16.

15 comments:

  1. I don´t have fabrics of this colour in my stash, they are very bold. The pouch looks nice!
    If you want, I have a pincushion we can swap, for you. If you are interested please send me your adress by mail.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and love that touch of metalic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättesöt i "mina" färger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely way to use up scraps from a previous project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bag! Visiting from Show Off Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bag! So sweet and clever!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely bright and very useful purse. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep meaning to make a pouch like this. Yours turned out very well. Even better that you made it from small fabric scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bright and cheerful project! It'll make all who see it smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous. I'm really hopeless at sewing in zips but seeing this makes me want to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love the colors you used, they work together really well.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.