Wednesday 8 May 2013

Halvveis i bygginga/Barn#6

Denne quilten fra Bee In My Bonnet skal tilslutt ende opp med 12 låver. Så da er jeg halvveis nå. Alltid like kjekt å sy blokken som skal være på låveveggen. Har også lyst å bruke noen av disse blokkene i en egen quilt. Likte veldig godt denne solsikken.

   






















Barn number 6 from Bee In My Bonnet is ready. Now I have 6 more to go before it's time to join all the blocks. I love this sunflower block, and I hope to do a whole quilt with just blocks like that.

Linked up to Fabric Tuesday and WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

4 comments:

  1. I love this barn block! Very sun-shiny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am tempted to do this barn-along but have too many projects in the works right now. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the barn--it's what brought me over from Freshly Pieced to see what you are up to! I agree with you about the sunflower block--perfect for the side of a barn, yes?

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love yours! They are great! You used wonderful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.